In a Theatre Near You
Now you can bring together your friends to see ENDO WHAT? on the big screen!
Just follow these SIMPLE steps:
- Go to our Screening Page at Tugg.com
- You pick the time, theater & date you want to show the film.
- Our partner Tugg will reserve the theater free of charge and give you a personalized event page where people can get tickets.
- Together we need to pre-sell enough tickets for the event to be confirmed.
- If there aren’t enough tickets sold, then no one will be charged for the reservation & we will work to reschedule the screening.
For an in-depth look at how to best set up your event and use your event as a fundraiser, take a look at THIS GUIDE before filling out your request.
What We Do To Help You:
- Answer any questions you may have at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send you digital photos & text to promote your screening!
- Send you a comprehensive guide on how to have a successful screening with email and Facebook templates, press releases and post film action steps!
- Work with you every step of the way as an active partner for your screening.
About TUGG Our Partner
Tugg, Inc. (“Tugg”) is a web-platform that enables fans, content owners, and brands to choose the films that play in their local theaters and community venues. Tugg has relationships with over 85% of the theater screens in the US, including independent cinemas and exhibitors Alamo Drafthouse, AMC Theatres, Cinemark Theatres, Studio Movie Grill, and Regal Cinemas. These individually curated events across all 50 states showcase Tugg’s growing library of 1600+ studio and independent films.