Our goal is to provide a Toolkit to every School Nurse, Pediatrician and Primary Care Provider in the United States.
The average diagnostic delay of endometriosis is 10 years and during those years, girls needlessly suffer. If front-line providers such as school nurses, pediatricians and primary care providers are properly educated, it will be revolutionary – dramatically changing millions of girls’ lives.
We’ve educated over 5,000 school nurses & are working to educate other healthcare providers including pediatricians, OBGYNs, primary care physicians and more.
“Nearly 100% of girls sent home or missing school due to painful periods have endometriosis. [Front-line providers] are uniquely positioned to recognize symptoms. This initiative provides the powerful narrative that builds that awareness.”Dr. Malcolm Mackenzie, Harvard Medical School
EACH TOOLKIT* INCLUDES:
- A Special Edition of the film Endo What? (called “film of the year” by The Guardian);
- An Educational Booklet targeted to healthcare professionals;
- Colorful posters to hang in infirmary or doctor’s offices (English & Spanish versions);
- A Discussion Guide to promote open dialogue & communication between doctors, nurses, administrators, teachers and students;
- A sample class Lesson Plan for teachers about menstrual health & endometriosis.
*CEU contact hours available for nurses who review the materials through our partnership with Northeastern University School of Nursing.
Subscribe & Go Behind the Scenes
Get access to exclusive behind the scenes footage, healthy tips & special promotions!
Connect With Us
Email us. We'd love to hear from you. email@example.com.